GateMate™ (Cp-3 Free Exit System)
This is a self-contained system that connects directly to any gate operator without an external output board.
Buried beside the driveway, the GateMate™ is hidden and vandal-proof. It covers a 12 foot wide driveway. Suggested cable length is 100′ when hooked to a gate operator for free exit. It only detects moving steel, preventing the gate from being tripped open by animals or blowing objects.
It accepts universal voltage (AC and DC), and works with any gate operator: solar or powered. It has the lowest stand-by current in the market, some 85-90% lower than its closest competition. It is the most solar friendly of any free exit system available.
GateMate™ comes in a 3-wire and 5-wire model. Five-wire model has N.O. and N.C. relay contacts. The 3-wire system comes in cable lengths of 10′ (for repairs) and 100′. The 5-wire model can also be used to complement any home automation or security system and comes in cable lengths of 10′ (for repairs), 100′, 200′, 300′ and 500′ lengths. It is recommended that 100′ be used for free exit and all lengths be used with home automation and security systems, depending on the length of the driveway.
American made and supported.
- Based on magnetometer technology
- Buried beside driveway, hidden and vandal-proof
- Covers 12 foot wide driveway
- Self-contained with no output board to install
- Lowest stand-by current on market (85-90% lower than its closest competition)
- Low power consumption
- Excellent for solar gates
- Universal voltage AC and DC
- Electronics full encased in polyurethane
- Spliceable cable for easy field repairs
- Two models: 3 wire and 5 wire
- Five wire model has N.O., N.C. contacts
- Works with any and all gate operators
- RFI/EMF protection
- Five year warranty
- Made and supported in the U.S.
The GateMate™ free exit system is a self-contained unit. All the electronics are contained in the sensor probe housing. There is no external output board to install.
Bury the ™GateMate 6-10 inches underground, 100 feet from the automatic gate operator (toward the house), beside and parallel to the driveway. It should be hooked up directly to the free exit terminals on the gate operator. Universal voltage (AC and DC) makes it compatible with any gate operator, solar or powered.
The fact that the GateMate™ is self-contained differentiates it from the Pioneer™ free exit system.
GateMate™ Technical Specs