We Need You!
As a manufacturer that sells only through distribution, we are intensely aware of the importance of our distributors. As you consider the decision to enroll as a distributor, we hope you will seriously consider the definitions, benefits and simple requests we offer below. We pledge to give you whatever is needed to provide Cartell to your customers and grow your business.
We define a distributor as a wholesale organization whose sole focus is to stock and sell products to professional installers. If the interested organization does any type of installation, it will not qualify as a distributor. We classify distributors into two separate categories: Stocking and Non-Stocking Distributors.
Stocking Distributors are those who make an initial purchase of at least $600.00 of Cartell products. After that, there is no stocking or minimum shipment requirement. Non-Stocking Distributors have no initial or continuous stocking or shipment requirement.
- Listing on reseller section of Cartell website
- Free media and marketing literature
- Free demo products
- National advertising
- Volume discounts
- Prepay discounts, per approval
- No continuous stock requirement
- No minimum ship requirement
- Drop shipping always available
- No-hassle repairs: we deal directly with your clients in repair and warranty issues
- List Cartell in your catalogs and websites(s)
- Display Cartell literature in branches and at trade shows
- Offer your customers drop-shipping
- Refer clients to us in repair and warranty situations: we can expedite the process