Are you tired of having to jerry-rig sensors in order to give clients a full-featured detection system? Now you can enjoy a fully-functioning, professional detection system, using many sensing devices of your choice.
Cartell’s control units are engineered to accept other sensing devices in conjunction with— or exclusive of—the CT-6 sensor probe. You may use a combination of sensors and sensor types on one system.*
1. A Cartell CT-2B or CF-2C control unit.
2. A sensing device with a normally open, floating, dry relay contact
3. A 500 – 1000 Ω, 1/4 watt resistor
1. Install the Cartell control unit as outlined in the manual that came with your system.
2. See Figure 1.
Connect one side of the sensing device contact to terminal #10 on the CT-2B or terminal #17 on the CF-2C.
3. Connect the other side of the sensing device contact to terminal #12 on the CT-2B or terminal #19 on the CF-2C.
4. In the place of the Cartell sensor probe, place a 500 -1000 ohm 1/4 watt resistor across terminals #10 & #12 on the CT-2B or across terminals #17 & #19 on the CF-2C.
Now when your sensing devices are tripped, Cartell will trigger all the functions supported by the control unit.
* Sensors may include inductive loop, motion, microwave, passive infrared, photoelectric eye, reflective beam, and our own CT-6 sensor probe, etc.